Here you will find details on opening hours, rules of conduct and important information on payment.
- Café Central and
- Lunchbox with Café-Ecke
are open under special hygiene conditions for students and staff of the Göttingen universities. All other canteens and cafeterias are closed until further notice.
Please note: From july 26th, you can get to the Café Central and Zentralmensa via main entrance .
- Zentralmensa: Mon - Fri from 11.30 am - 2.30 pm
- Café Central: Mon - Fri from 9.00 am - 2.30 pm
- Lunchbox with Café-Ecke: Mon - Fri from 9.00 am - 2.30 pm
- If you are exhibiting any signs of cold- or flu-like symptoms, please do not enter the facilites of the Studentenwerk.
- Wearing a medical mask (surgical mask or mask of the KN95/N95 or FFP2 standards) is compulsory in all buildings of the Studentenwerk. The mask may only be removed at the seat.
- Always and everywhere keep a distance of at least 1.5 m.
- ONLY cashless payment with student, employee or guest card.
- Please check your credit balance before visiting the canteen/cafeteria and upgrade it if necessary.
- Charge up ONLY with EC card or credit card.
- Locations of card chargers:
- in the foyer of the Zentralmensa
- in the hallway in front of the dining room west in the Zentralmensa
- at cash desk 8 in the Zentralmensa
- in front of and in the Café Central
- in the Lunchbox
Tip: Use the AutoLoad procedure for automatic charge up. More information here or at the Infobox in the foyer of the Zentralmensa.
The gastronomic supply of the students of Göttingen is a focal point of the Studentenwerk. Our canteens and cafeterias are located at almost all university locations in the city. In total, they offer around 4,500 seats.
No wonder, then, that around 17,000 guests use this varied offer every day. They know that the selection is not only reasonably priced, but also healthy and varied.
Our goal is satisfied guests. That's why we appreciate your feedback. Use the form below to send your feedback directly to us. Please note: To contact you and answer your questions, please enter a valid email address.