It's finally here again! The legendary night flea market takes place in Zentralmensa. From 163 stand applications, we selected 49 lucky people who will set up their stands in the foyer of the Zentralmensa.
From 6:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. you can shop, rummage, dawdle and maybe get a bargain or two. A selection of cold drinks is available in Café Central.
You can find the Facebook event here.
You have no more room in the kitchen? You have cleaned out your wardrobe and don't know where to go with the clothes? You have things at home you simply can't use anymore? Maybe someone else is happy about it. Sort out, pack everything, polish and then come to the Night Flea Market on 24.11.2023 in the Zentralmensa.
- The Night Flea Market takes place from 6 pm to 11 pm in the Zentralmensa
- Only students are allowed to operate a booth.
- The booth will be raffled: from 30.10.2023 to 12.11.2023 you can apply for a stand (the application form is only available during this period).
- A booth fee is not charged.
- The booth space is a maximum of 3 meters.
- You have to bring your own table, clothes horse or similar.
- Weapons, racist, sexist and Nazi items, pirated copies, animals and all other things that violate the current laws of this country are of course prohibited. Food is also not allowed to be sold.
- The place must then be left clean.