Jobs & Training
As a modern, social service company, the Studentenwerk Göttingen offers a wide range of services to about 32,000 students. The activities in the Studentenwerk are correspondingly diverse.
Our target group, the students, behaves very dynamically in their attitudes toward everyday student life and their expectations of the Studentenwerk. Therefore, we are interested in flexible, motivated employees. We promote the "junior personnel" through a versatile and professional education in three occupations.
We appreciate commitment, social skills, a collegial working environment and an open communication.
As a member of staff at the Studentenwerk, one is part of a company that celebrates its 100th birthday in 2021. Emerging from an organisation that provided food aid to starving students after the First World War, the Studentenwerk has successfully adapted itself of its existence to changing conditions in order to support students in Göttingen over the many decades.
In this traditional and at the same time modern company with around 430 employees you can expect:
- a salary according to TV-L (state collective agreement)
- a company pension plan via the VBL
- varied offers of occupational health management
- support by staff council, Equal Opportunity Officer, Disability representatives
- a company medical care
- favourable conditions for close-to-work parking
- the high probability of integration after training (with good performance)
- in CampusCatering: Evening or weekend work only in a few exceptional cases