Here we have compiled for you information material on various topics, which should serve you for the first orientation. If you want to know more, please contact us or use our course offer!
Please note that this information material is only available in German.
- Fear – unnecessary burden or meaningful feeling?
- Black-Out – What to do?
- Guide to progressive muscle relaxation according to Jakobson
- Postponement – What you can do about it
- Tips against delaying tasks
- Dealing with students in difficult life phases
- Information about search for psychotherapy places
In addition, we have created a list of literature for self-help for you, which offers you in-depth literature.
The current exceptional circumstances due to the pandemic may be stressful for many people. In order to support yourself during this time you can mobilize your inner power with approved strategies. If you scroll down to the end in the following link, you will find a file with the English translation:
For general questions about protection against the virus and travel to the affected regions please see the following websites (in German):
- Gesundheitsamt Göttingen
- Auswärtiges Amt
- Bundeszentrale für gesundheitliche Aufklärung
Or in English:
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention
- NHS Common Questions about Coronavirus
Die Bundeszentrale für gesundheitliche Aufklärung also offers a download of the most frequently asked questions about the novel coronovirus (in German): Antworten auf häufig gestellte Fragen zum neuartigen Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2)