Housing for help – Gesellschaft für Dienste im Alter
The joint project "Housing for Help" of Studentenwerk Göttingen and the Wohnstift Göttingen of the Gesellschaft für Dienste im Alter mbH (GDA) is for students who are looking for a reasonably priced but beautiful room and are prepared to help.
The GDA offers high-quality living culture in a beautiful district of Göttingen and supports older people in everyday tasks and activities. What help is needed and what is required depends on individual agreements. The following applies: Nursing services of any kind are excluded from the support services! Possible activities are in the area of ??care for example accompanying senior citizens in activities, gardening, craft activities (if qualifications are available), restaurant service, accompanying to cultural events and excursions.
For your application, these requirements must be met:
- You are enrolled
- You have good German language skills
- You have social engagement
- You are interested in living together with other people
- Desirable: A Voluntary Social Year, Civil Service, Federal Volunteer Service
That's what you can expect when you enter into a housing partnership:
- 1-room apartments with fitted kitchen and shower / WC, size 26 square meters, lockable cellar box, free satellite connection, furnished with own furniture, coin-operated washing machine and dryer in the house
- Rent depending on the hours worked: from 118,70 euros net monthly (with performance of 30 working hours per month) to 404 euros warm if no work is done
- Deposit: 400 €
- Duration of cooperation: preferred long-term, mutual monthly notice
- Optional services that you can receive: GDA provides DSL for 35 euros per month including basic telephone charge; weekly apartment cleaning for 44.80 Euro/month
- Bicycle parking subject to availability
- Free participation in cultural events in the house
- Free use of swimming pool and gym
Both parties benefit within the partnership through a give and take. You are interested? Then a housing partnership can be just the right thing for you!
If you are interested in a housing partnership in the context of the housing project "Housing for help" with the GDA Wohnstift Göttingen, fill out the application form as well as the declaration of consent to the processing of your personal data (in German only). Send the completed form (only in the envelope, without application folder) with all necessary documents to the following address:
Postfach 38 51