Unfortunately, we're still unable to offer you any cultural presence courses and PA rental.
We are currently planning a few online courses for the summer semester. So be curious, you'll find out more soon!
The PA equipment of the Studentenwerk Göttingen is rented by the Cultural Office exclusively to students. The active loudspeakers are good for the room sharing community party. They are provided with various connections, so that they can also be operated, e.g., with an iPod or laptop. The Yamaha Stagepas is enough for live music on a small scale, and if you want to have a bigger event, we recommend the Live Kit.
Information about the rental
- The rental is exclusively for students
- At the conclusion of the contract, the identity card/passport and the student ID must be presented; You can find the terms and conditions at the bottom of the page
- Self-pickup and return; there is no delivery/pickup by the Studentenwerk
- For all rental objects, a deposit is required upon pickup (cash payment)
- Studentenwerk Göttingen provides the renter with the equipment listed above completely and in a technically perfect condition. The renter is obliged to check the material on receipt for its completeness and functionality. Functional defects and damages are to be recorded in writing upon receipt, damages not determined shall be borne by the renter.
- The renter receives a brief technical briefing on the borrowed equipment. Studentenwerk Göttingen is not obliged to name a person who can remedy any technical difficulties during the rental period.
- If the borrowed equipment is culpably not returned at the agreed time, the lease is automatically extended by this period. The renter is obliged to pay the agreed rent up to the purchase value of the equipment to Studentenwerk Göttingen. If additional costs are demonstrably incurred due to the late return, these are to be reimbursed by the renter.
- The renter is liable for all damages up to the total loss, which occurs between the transfer of the equipment and the return. In case of damage, the equipment will be expertly repaired by a company or purchased on a new price basis. For the time until replacement, the renter must reimburse Studentenwerk Göttingen for any costs incurred for replacement equipment. We expressly point out that borrowed equipment is not insured by owns liability insurance.
- Studentenwerk Göttingen cannot be held liable if the material is not or only partly available at the agreed time due to technical defects or force majeure.
- The renter is not entitled to make or have any changes, adjustments or repairs made to the rental equipment without the written permission of Studentenwerk. If an error is detected during operation, Studentenwerk must be notified immediately.
- The renter declares that he will not use the equipment commercially. A transfer to third parties is expressly prohibited.
- The rental price is based on the valid price list and is payable in cash upon pick-up of the material including the deposit.
- Individual invalid or invalidating points of this contract do not affect its overall validity. Place of performance and jurisdiction for all disputes arising from this agreement is Göttingen.